FACTS.1. There is 33.3 million people that have HIV/AIDS.
2. 15.9 million are women and 2.5 million are children.
3. Almost 2 million die from the disease every year.
4. Haiti has a strong focus on HIV/AIDS.
5. Haiti's cholera outbreak has reached a death toll of almost 300 and cases of infection have reached over 4,000.
6. One third of people living with HIV in the UK have experienced discrimination. Half of these instances involved healthcare workers.
7. There are over 900 children under the age of 15 living with HIV in the UK.