Wednesday, January 6, 2010

15 and life


15 and life wow!!! My world just crushed me right on top of my head. Court is in section a verdict is in BOOM!! The judge slams down the hammer. So I hold my head up high but still hurt and hate burns inside but I take it like a man. Walking down the I'll knowing that this is it for the rest of my life I went to the bus that is bringing me to prison I just say to myself what’s this life for anyway. Why did God put me on earth to go to jail for LIFE. Before I know it BANG!!! the door slams in my face. I'm in prison. In this small room all by myself with nothing but a sink, toilet, and bed and a cold cell. You know how it is you have to fight the biggest badass in jail to ear your respect but at the same time get thrown in the hole for 12 days with nothing but a floor not, even a bed. That’s if you do it wrong if you do it right you can get away with it if you go in your cell or any other cell because it’s a blind spot for the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment