Friday, January 22, 2010

Twin Towers


I think we should talk about the Twin Towers and how they went down. That always interested me for some reason. It makes me sad to see that happen and it happened when I was so young that I didn't realize really what happened and how serious it really was. But know when I look it up on the computer and watch the people inside the building coming down then the firemen going up to save people that just gives me chills because they knew they were giving their lives up to save others. I think we should learn more about that. I think that those firemen are heroes for doing that because they had a decision to go up or not and some stepped out of that line and some stayed back and the people who stepped out of that boundary line and went up to the top to save people that were injured that takes a lot to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment